All of our flavored balsamic is made with real fruit (no oil infusions) and herbs. The lavender, mint, blood orange and other citrus, as well as some of the herbs are from our estate garden. We offer many varieties of flavored balsamic each starting with a base balsamic, either dark and white, then mixed with fruits and herbs. They are reduced for 1-2 hours, strained, cooled, taste tested and bottled.
- Ideas on how to use balsamic:
- As a marinade for meat, chicken, fish
- Salad dressing when mixed with oil
- As a bread dip
- Mix w/brown sugar, soy sauce for over rice
- Add 2 TBS to slow cooking roast 1 hr before done
- Drizzled over:
- Popcorn or ice cream
- Brie or cream cheese with fruit
- Fresh fruit or roasted vegetables
- Feta stuffed apricots or figs
- Makes a great hostess gift, shower gift or for someone starting college!
Available in 250 ml bottles, $10 each. Cases: Case orders are welcome and can be mixed.