Our small batch mustards start with either a deli-style (made in the USA) or a whole grain mustard base. We then blend in dried herbs, spices and other unusual ingredients that blend well with tart taste of mustard.
These mustards are not only for sandwiches and hot dogs – they are also great in:
- Potato salad (cold or hot) and Pasta salad
- Deviled eggs
- Dip for pretzels, veggies or french fries
- Salad dressing: just mix mustard with extra virgin olive oil
- Wing dip: mix with Ketchup as a dip for chicken wings
- Baked potatoes: mix into melted butter for baked potatoes
- Baked salmon: spread on salmon, sprinkle with 2 Tbs balsamic & 1 Tbs light soy sauce
- Baked chicken: spread on chicken pieces, roll in Panko & bake
- Baked pork: spread on pork roast or chops & bake
- Baked Ham: spread on ham & a bit of brown sugar/maple syrup & bake
The mustards carry the Amidon & D’Ailly label from Charlotte’s French heritage.