All dressings are packed with real herbs, spices and fruit – so shake well before using. No need to refrigerate. If you prefer to store your dressing in the refrigerator, you may notice it will look frosty – Charlotte calls these “oil goose bumps” – simply set out on your counter and let it warm at room temperature for about 20 minutes or so before using.
Using Your Salad Dressings:
- Drizzled over fresh tomatoes and cucumbers
- Pasta Salad
- Marinade for meat and fish
- Bread dip
- Potato Salad
- Over steamed or roasted veggies
- Brush on bread for sandwiches
- In tuna salad
- Marinade for shrimp & red pepper flakes
These items carry the Amidon & D’Ailly label from Charlotte’s French heritage.